CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR TERRY CLOTH
- Always wash at the temperature shown on the care label: 60˚.
- For coloured terry cloth, we recommend using a mild detergent without optical brightener (so-called colour detergent).
- You can use heavy-duty detergent to wash white terry cloth at 95˚, but this contains bleaching agents and optical brighteners, which can lead to lead to colour stripping of dyes in coloured terry cloth.
- Please ensure you use the correct detergent dosage. The use of too much detergent can leave behind residue in the fibres and stiffen the material, and the colour also loses its brilliance.
- Always wash in properly proportioned batches, and separate light and dark colours.
- An under- or overloaded washing machine damages the laundry and leads to pilling.
- Please also note that cold or lukewarm delicate wash cycles can lead to colour changes.
- Particularly bright colours are often coloured with a dye that will fade when washed at the wrong temperature, but not when washed at 60˚.
- Do not leave moist terry cloths piled on top of each other for extended periods of time or place them on radiators. This can also lead to discolouration.
- Avoid using too much fabric softener. It is deposited in a thin film on the cotton fibre, thereby reducing absorbency. Plasticisers in fabric softeners also promote the formation of fluff.
- Terry cloth becomes particularly soft and fluffy when dried in a tumble dryer because of its air pockets (easy care setting).
- Loose threads? Don’t worry about it! Terry cloth is a fabric with loops, so loose threads can simply be cut short. Never pull them.
- Avoid washing terry towelling together with garments that have hooks or zippers.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BATHROBES
- In principle, the care instructions for terry cloth also apply to our bathrobes.
- For hygiene reasons, we ask that you wash the robes at 60˚ before wearing them.
- Please use a colour detergent without optical brightener.
- We recommend that you dry our bathrobes in the tumble dryer for a few minutes before hanging them up.
- Loose threads can easily be cut off. Never pull them.
- Terry cloth robes may shrink by approx. 3–4% when washed. Therefore, when buying a terry bathrobe, choose a loose fit.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR BATH MATS
- Thanks to their high quality, our bath mats are easy to clean.
- Follow the care instructions and you will enjoy this top product for many years to come.
- Use a colour detergent without optical brightener for coloured mats.
- Do not wring out excess water or iron.
- The initial surface fluff excess on the mats is due to the manufacturing process and is reduced to a minimum after a few washes without losing any quality.
- Clean the lint filter after washing.
- Please also ensure you don’t overload your washing machine to avoid damaging the mat.